Double Turnover Card Sleightby Dai Vernon
Turn over two cards as if they were one.
- Start by holding the deck in dealer's grip.
- Rest the tip of your other hand's middle finger on the short edge of the deck that is farthest from you.
- Rest that same hand's thumb on the short edge of the deck that is closest to you.
- Use that thumb to secretly lift two cards vertically about a quarter inch from the deck.
- Hold a pinky break under the two cards and move your top hand to the side of the deck with the break.
- Insert your top hand's index finger into the break and your top hand's thumb above the top card.
- Close your index finger and thumb together so that you are holding the top two cards.
- Pull the two cards as one away from your deck hand's thumb.
- Right before the two cards fall off of the side of the deck, turn them over and replace them, as one, back onto the deck.
- Catch a pinky break under the two cards before you place them on the deck.
- Once the spectators see the "card" that you have shown (really two cards), repeat the move to replace both face down onto the deck.